History About Us
стройная фигура за 30 дней результаты фото Since early 2016, ProSep’s renewed focus on proprietary technology solutions, mixers and produced water treatment, has resulted in several exciting milestones.
- иконка восклицательный знак Q3 2016: Osorb Media™ technology successfully completes a pilot scale demonstration for the removal of hydrocarbon contaminants and subsequent regeneration of media.
- http://www.oberwalting.de/disqus/murat-znachenie-imeni-harakter-i-sudba.html мурат значение имени характер и судьба Q4 2016: ProSep is awarded the contract for the world’s first ECLIPSE™ (ProDry) mixer application to be installed on the Troll B Platform, offshore Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- http://MenWorldHK.com/demo/lyumi-polar-finskie-doma.html люми полар финские дома Q1 2017: MAX+™ mixer technology is selected for commercial deployment for the first time in the onshore US market for crude treatment.
- http://tik-group.ru/backup/goluboy-mundir-pri-tsare.html голубой мундир при царе Q1 2017: MAX+™ technology is successfully tested in Canada for reduction of wash water usage during desalting of heavy crudes.
- http://hoi.creativoagency.com/wp-content/titulniy-list-trudovoy-knizhki.html титульный лист трудовой книжки Q2 2017: Osorb Media™ technology solution is selected for its first commercial deployment to reduce BTEX in a 5000 BWPD system on an offshore platform.
- http://www.sultan-logistics.com/wp-content/sloenoe-testo-s-tvorogom-i-yagodami.html слоеное тесто с творогом и ягодами Q3 2017: AIM™ and MAX+™ mixing technologies are selected for testing at two major oil refineries to reduce chemical and water usage.
- австрия футбол таблица Q3 2017: TORR™ technology is selected for testing by a major US independent oil company to economically treat produced water in the Permian basin.
как сделать скраб для тела ProSep has been established for 10 years and has a prestigious history in the oil and gas industry.
http://instafollow24.ru/disqusion/printer-pechatayushiy-na-bumage.html принтер печатающий на бумаге In June 2005, four principals from Kvaener Process created ProSep Technologies, Inc. as part of PureGroup AS, backed by a Norwegian VC, HiTech Vision, and Statoil. By December of that year, the company had grown to 10 employees, and generated around $4 million in sales. In March 2006, the company moved to larger premises in Houston and re-branded the company with the three circle logo representing the separation of oil, gas and water. During this year, ProSep signed a supply agreement with a proprietary internals company and over the course of the next three years sold over $15 million of capital equipment with their internals.
авто без права регистрации но ездить можно in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. ProSep’s annual sales rose to $31 million and they created strategic partnerships to enhance their separation capabilities with organizations such as TDE. In the same year, initial talks with FujiFilm commenced and the PureGroup of companies was acquired by TORRCanada. In 2008, ProSep won projects with BP Alaska and Kuwait Oil Company as well as their first refinery project with Hunt Oil. 2009 marked the largest ever gas sweetening membrane order, with EcoPetrol in Colombia, for 1200 modules. Between 2010 and 2012, ProSep won additional notable projects with Kinder Morgan, Occidental Petroleum, and Williams. In particular, ProSep sold a significant number of mixers to Pemex for chemical optimization and blending.
In November 2013, PWA, Inc., backed by private equity firms, Energy Ventures, and Harris & Harris, Inc., acquired assets of ProSep, Inc. as part of a domestic and international expansion drive. The 2013 acquisition resulted in the addition of the European office. A new leadership team was created to transform the organization. In March 2014, PWA ProSep re-branded under the name ProSep, and launched their offering to the marketplace. In May of that year, ProSep was awarded their largest contract ever by Shell Canada, supplying oil treating equipment for the Carmon Creek project. In November of the same year, ProSep opened their first office in the Middle East, located in Abu Dhabi.
In 2015, ProSep celebrates 10 years providing the oil and gas industry with innovative oil, gas, and produced water separation solutions.